Cambridge Vision Park is situated on the outskirts of a city renowned for its technology, science and commercial excellence. It is within easy reach of the city centre and has the advantage of excellent links with the M11 and A14. Trains from London Kings Cross to Cambridge take 45 minutes and arrive every half-hour, with a 15-minute journey by taxi to the Vision Park. London Stansted, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are all easily accessible from the M11 motorway link.
- Cambridge Vision Park is located within a quiet village location with excellant schooling and a full compliment of shops and restuarants.
- Compass House boasts 160 fee carparking spaces for all meeting room clients.
- All meeting rooms have natural daylight & opening windows and are based on the ground floor for easy access.
- Only 45 minutes by Train from Kings Cross station with a direct link into Waterbeach staion of which we are a five minute taxi journey away.
- Fulling trained administration support able to assist you before, during and after your meeting.